Gucci Leather Zip Coin Purse.
- Blue Leather with Gucci's GG Guccissima Logo Pattern
- Zip Around Styling
- Divided Interior to Hold Coins and Folded Bills
- Gold Tone Hardware
- Measures 4 x 2.5 Inches (Mini)
- Original Gucci Tags and Controllato Card Included
- Made In Italy
Want to know which brand is currently trending? It's Gucci. It is always Gucci.
Some fun facts about this luxury superbrand:
- "Horse riding aristocrats" were the first big customers for Gucci and you can still see that influence in their signature horsebit detail.
- The famous flora print scarf was first made as a personal request for Grace Kelly.
- In the 1940's leather was hard to come by so Gucci had to experiment with other materials like burnished cane. The bamboo bag as it is now known became so popular that it is still produced today.
- Canvas also became an integral part of Gucci accessories. A red and green stripe canvas strap is now instantly recognisable as Gucci.
Guccio Gucci (yes, this is where the double G logo comes from) founded a small luggage company in Florence in 1921.
The finely crafted Gucci handbags, loafers and silk scarves soon become status symbols. Together with his sons, Guccio expanded to open a New York store in 1953.
Guccio's grandson Maurizio took control in 1983 with disasterous results. Family disputes and legal battles crippled the company and the family ultimately had to sell.
Tom Ford took the reins (note the horse riding reference!) in 1994 as creative director and restored the tarnished reputation of this luxury fashion house. His design style was provocative, bold and highly glamorous.
Frida Giannini became creative director in 2006 and created a fusion of past and present, reviving many of Gucci's heritage designs.
Allesandro Michelle has put Gucci back on top with his creative direction since 2015. Michelle has moved away from the former sensual aesthetic and instead has moved towards retro inspired looks.
With Gucci’s collections more covetable than ever, this brand is a favourite of celebrities, top stylists and the fashion elite.