This unique one-piece cloth mask combines style and safety.
Due to high demand please allow approx. 2 - 3 weeks for delivery.
- Adjustable ear straps designed for easy breathing and daily use.
- Triple layers of breathable pima cotton fabric, single-ply 95/5 cotton/spandex blend (similar to a stretchy t-shirt)
- 2 free filters.
- Contoured shape and two sets of adjustable ear holes to fit most children and adults.
- Metal nose clip and adjustable curved elastic buckle to get a snug, comfortable fit.
- Helps flatten the curve and preserve medical-grade gear for healthcare professionals.
- This is a personal use item and cannot be exchanged or returned. Not a direct substitute for N95, surgical, or procedural masks and not FDA approved. Non-medical grade. Not intended for clinical use.
- "The best way to protect others against coronavirus (COVID-19) is keeping 1.5 metres between yourself and others, wash your hands often, and cough or sneeze into your elbow or tissue. Face masks add an additional protective physical barrier to protect you and your loved ones." Victoria State Government
- Cloth face coverings should NOT be worn by children under the age of 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Remember to wash your hands before and after touching your face mask.
- A cloth mask should be washed each day after use. If during the day your mask is visibly dirty or wet, do not continue wearing your mask; the mask needs to be washed.
- Cloth masks can be washed in the washing machine with other clothes, or hand-washed using soap and the warmest appropriate water setting for the cloth. Your cloth mask should be dry before re-using it. You can use the heat setting on your dryer or lay out flat to air dry. If possible, place the cloth mask in direct sunlight. Wash your hands after handling used face masks.